Tuesday, March 21, 2006

See You at the Conference!

Another conference, but a good conference in the opinion of David Warlick, whom I asked some questions about the conference. Definitely exciting to network with new tools, ideas, people, and food! (-:
---
The media part of technology, providing useful content, intrigues me. I helped begin podcasting at our school, providing students and teachers with usable content for writing and staff development. Now to hear some from other schools to see how we can continue to help our own students. We're lucky to live in this age, as everything we need is at the tip of our fingers. I also want to see more about digital storytelling. One of our teachers wants to create 'old fashioned' radio skits, reminsecent of the old 'War of the World' radio programs. What a great way to teach science and social studies content! Now, hopefully the conference will help me make this a reality! (-:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home