Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Just Arrived...at NCAECT


I've just arrived at the Westin in Charlotte, and the electricity is cracling in the air, the excitement. I've already strolled around, sticking my head in some of the pre-conferences workshops, including Apple technology, data networking, blogging and NiceNet, electrifying your staff development, and much more.

I'm sitting in the session on GEO Caching right now, and Acacia Dixon has already said "Darlin'" twice already. There web site is:

-- http://tps.dpi.state.nc.us/geocaching/ --

I was surprised to learn that there are currently 246531 active caches around the world, in 221 countries.

I also got to see Cathy Schrock, who's here attending the electrifying staff development workshop. She will be keynoting the conference tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home